Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Day/Night

Good Evening! Today I'll be posting the last of my "cockpit" posts for a while. I'm really excited about the way the interior looks, its clean, and complete, and very stock. Its a fun car to drive! I'm excited to share many of the other upgrades and repairs I've done to the car since march. There have been a lot, and its been fun, and now, its running really, really good. So for todays post I'll be talking about the rear view mirror. You know when you drive down the road at night, and the lights from the car glare in your eyes through the rear view mirror? That's pretty annoying right? Luckily you can switch your mirror from day to night and the glare is gone. What you may not realize is that old cars did not always come standard with those type of rear view mirrors. How annoying would it be to not be able to switch back and forth? Well its pretty annoying, I know from experience! Luckily I have been able to find an original VW accessory! A Day/Night mirror was an option from the dealership. My car did not originally have one, but now it does. It makes a huge difference when driving at night! I love finding little accessories that modernize the car just a little bit while keeping the original class and style of the car. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment