Monday, June 27, 2016

Organization!

Hello All! I'm continuing my posts on my improvements the the "cockpit" of my car. Today will be a shorter one, but its something I'm still pretty excited about! Today I wanted to share a really cool accessory that I've added to my car since purchasing it. This was an accessory that was originally available at the dealership, available for customers to purchase. This is an original VW center console. It isn't something you find much anymore but I was lucky enough to get my hand on one and install one in my car. I really like it, its a place I can put my iPod, or my phone. I can keep change. Or if I keep it empty it finishes of the interior very nicely! I love little details like this that add a touch of class and uniqueness to a bug. Any cool accessories that you have on your cars?

No comments:

Post a Comment